The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our fun, cooperative, private small group activities.
In addition to the cleaning practices we already had in place, we have implemented additional precautions recommended by the NC Dept of Health and Human Services and the CDC to help protect against the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- We keep up to date on the current CDC guidelines and have completed the Count On Me NC training.
- We’re in compliance with all statewide mandates.
- There is contactless booking and check-in via our website.
- Hand sanitizer is placed in each room.
- Employees practice social distancing.
If you have other questions, please check out our FAQ. We look forward to seeing you!