The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our fun, cooperative, private small group activities.
In addition to the cleaning practices we already had in place, we have implemented additional precautions recommended by the NC Dept of Health and Human Services and the CDC to help protect against the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- We keep up to date on the current CDC guidelines and have completed the Count On Me NC training.
- Masks are required of all players from the time they enter the building until they exit. This is for the safety of our employees (who have to clean the rooms after each group) and the other players.
- There is contactless booking and check-in via our website.
- All booking must be completed online at least 2 hours before you enter Whole Brain Escape. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- We have digital waivers that you access and sign with your mobile device once you arrive.
- We administer health checks to all employees before they start their shift.
- We coordinate the entrance and exit of groups so they do not overlap.
- Hand sanitizer is placed in each room so you can use it when you enter and exit the room (or anytime in between).
- The bathroom is stocked with soap and guests are encouraged to wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after their game.
- Each escape room has an air purifier with a HEPA filter.
- Each room is cleaned after each group, which includes wiping down all high touch areas.
- Game coordinators practice social distancing with all guests and wash their hands before and after each game and before and after resetting and cleaning the rooms.
If you have other questions, please check out our FAQ. We look forward to seeing you!