The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our fun, cooperative, private small group activities.
In accordance with state, local, and CDC guidelines, Whole Brain Escape recommends masks for guests. We also recommend social distancing from people not in your group.
In addition to the cleaning practices we already had in place, we have implemented additional precautions recommended by the NC Dept of Health and Human Services and the CDC to help protect against the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- We keep up to date on the current CDC guidelines and have completed the Count On Me NC training.
- We’re in compliance with all statewide mandates.
- There is contactless booking and check-in via our website.
- All booking must be completed online before you enter Whole Brain Escape. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- We have digital waivers that you access and sign with your mobile device once you arrive.
- Hand sanitizer is placed in each room so you can use it when you enter and exit the room (or anytime in between).
- The bathroom is stocked with soap and guests are encouraged to wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after their game.
- We disinfect the rooms with Transform anti-microbial disinfectant spray.
- Employees wear masks, practice social distancing, and wash their hands frequently.
If you have other questions, please check out our FAQ. We look forward to seeing you!